Christopher D. Glezos, M.D.
Dr. Christopher Glezos is an IVY- League fellowship-trained adult reconstruction surgeon with extensive training in hip and knee replacement surgery.
After graduating with a Bachelor of Science degree in biological sciences from Westminster College in Salt Lake City, Dr. Glezos earned his medical degree from the Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine in Richmond, Virginia. He completed his residency training in orthopedic surgery at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Medical Center in Bronx, New York.
During residency, he had the opportunity to train under surgeons from the most respected total joint replacement centers in the country. Following his residency, Dr. Glezos elected to pursue advanced training through a fellowship in adult reconstruction at The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island.
Dr. Glezos’ treatment approach is always patient-centered and specific. It is his priority to understand each patient’s current condition and their future goals in order to develop a treatment plan that meets their individual needs and helps them to achieve their goals. He aims to exhaust nonoperative treatments, including lifestyle modifications, physical therapy, and corticosteroid and/or viscosupplementation injections, prior to considering surgery.
In his free time, Dr. Glezos enjoys spending time with his family, cooking, traveling, listening to podcasts, and reading. He enjoys staying active by cycling, skiing, playing golf, hiking, and wakeboarding.
Dr. Glezos is available to see patients at Sierra Pacific Orthopedics’ Herndon Campus. To schedule an appointment with him, please call .
Education, Training, and Affiliations
- Undergraduate Degree, Westminster College, Salt Lake City, UT
- Medical Degree, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, Richmond, VA
- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery, Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- Fellowship, Adult Reconstruction, The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI
- Board-Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
Nathaniel Barrows, N.P.
1630 E Herndon Ave
Fresno, CA 93720